Spring looks like it may finally be coming but still not as quick as I would like it to come.
Today is supposed to have a high of 50F here in Iowa but then it gets colder later in the week again.
I’m getting really sick of the nice days and then the cold days flip flopping back and forth all the time.
I want spring to get here so I can start doing photography again and test out the new Canon EOS M that I just purchased. I hope to make the camera usable so I can use it along side my current Canon 50D and my other lenses.
I plan to do a review of the Canon EOS M after I get it in the mail and do some tests with it.
I guess we will see what this weather brings us and hopefully I have some new exciting content here soon!
I dislike a lot of stuff in my life and people as of recently with the ways they behave and act and behave and I have decided to list some examples below.
- I dislike people who snoop into my life or what I share online or with whoever.
- Got a complaint cuz I shared this photo of me right after a shower with my new haircut and glasses cuz “I might of been naked”, yet it didn’t show my whole body.
- People who stalk me online on FB, Twitter, G+, etc and then bitch to my wife about what I post.
- People won don’t leave well enough alone and mind their own fucking business.
- I dislike having to work full time.
- I dislike having to drive other people around. I’m not a Taxi.
- I dislike loaning out my stuff because people never return it.
- I dislike society & their way of thinking.
- I dislike being told what to wear & how to dress.
- I dislike having to wear clothes. Honestly I’d go naked all day every day if I could.
- I hate being criticized only because somebody doesn’t like my opinion or what I do or say.
- I dislike not having any friends who share common interests.
- I dislike feeling like I can’t be open as I want to be cuz people will complain.
- I dislike Facebook because it sucks.
- I dislike the NSA and spying in general.
- I dislike the corrupt US Government
- I dislike America’s Freedom claims. Lets be honest, We aren’t really free.
- I dislike Freedom of speech because it really isn’t free either.
- I dislike ABC News and many other news sources. All they report on is Crap!
- I dislike Microsoft (Microshit) and Apple (iJunk).
- I dislike people who steal my content, photos and repost it on the net.
- I pretty much dislike people in general.
Well there are probably other things I dislike but this is a great start. lol. Maybe someday I’ll write up a list of shit I like.
After noticing that google has been indexing my old blog that I had at t3d.us I decided to move this site back to ndstgeek.com for the meantime until I come up with a better domain name.
I really do not want t3d.us to be a focus point for visitors to find my blog at since I use t3d.us at many public locations and just don’t feel like putting my business out there like that.
If anybody has a better suggestion for a domain name then I’m all ears and I will plug you for your suggestion if I use it.
I do own the domain name at twist3d.net as well but I rather not use that one because it gets hit often by spammers.
So after over 5 hours wasted so far with Microsoft and their “PRO” Support my issue still isn’t resolved. I’m sure I will waste many more before I finally get somebody with any brains on the phone as I have been transferred now over 10 times.
Truth be told, everybody I have talked to at Microsoft so far have been complete idiots and haven’t helped me one single bit with my issue let alone have really grasped what my exact issue is because they are fucking idiots.
It must be really easy to get a job at Microsoft because it seems like they have hired every High School drop out in the area to come work for them to offer “Support” on their shitty products.
This may very well be the last time I buy another Microsoft product ever again (at least for msyelf). I just wish I could say the same about the company that I work for but I know they won’t ditch Microsoft products.
I called Microshit in the first place to figure out why in the fuck 4 out of 7 Office 2013 keys don’t show up under office.microsoft.com account and why I am unable to “redeem” those four keys but nobody can seem to answer that fucking question let alone listen correctly because they are all brain dead idiots.
Lesson learned. If you are smart you will not buy Microsoft products and you will switch to Linux.
For those who don’t know I live down in a redneck area of Iowa and we don’t have city gas there so our only options are to use LP, Fuel Oil or a wood burning stove.
Well our house is really old so it was equipped with Fuel Oil Furnace which is really expensive to run and we spent over 3 grand last year to heat our house.
This year we went with a wood stove and had nearly 20 loads of wood which we have almost gone through now. The biggest issue we face now is trying to gather more wood and since I don’t have a truck that runs I’m kinda screwed and with all this snow we are unable to get out in the fields anyways to cut down trees and collect it.
We tried to gather wood last week but we ended up just getting Brads truck stuck in the field which we finally got out after several hours.
Anyways if anybody has some wood for sale then I will gladly buy it since we need it to keep my family warm.
This morning I ended up spending about 4 hours of my work day troubleshooting with Microsoft about why I am unable to add 4 Office Home and Business 2013 keys to our live account so we can set them up on some work machines.
During the 4 hour call I was transferred 7 times and then finally once nobody else could figure out the issue they decided to transfer my case to Level 3 Support Dept which is supposed to call me back at some point.
How is it that Microsoft can screw up their new idea of linking software to live accounts so bad that it’s this impossible to simply link a fucking piece of software to a single account.
This is a major fail on Microsoft‘s part and I hope the idiots get it sorted out soon.
I’ve been debating on buying me a personal phone to replace my aging Galaxy S3 that is still running Android 4.0.3 since I never upgraded it since I rooted it.
At the present time my options are:
Stick with US Cellular and get either a Motorola X, or Samsung GS4, or I could always hold out for a Samsung GS5. Don’t even suggest an iphone to me. My wife has one and I think it’s a piece of shit and she is always dropping calls with it.
Switch to Verizon Wireless and get a HTC One Max or some other awesome phones that they have that aren’t a junk Samsung.
I really hate to try another Samsung as my family has had a lot of Samsung products and they appear to be poorly made and are rather junky and just don’t work.
Anybody got an opinion of what I should do for a new phone?